Today Mineral de Pozos lies in silence, its visitors nowadays are filmakers who travel in search of amazing sceneries or entrepreneurs who build wonderful hotel boutiques and art galleries in quest of transforming this village into a visited, cultural spot. Mine ruins can be admired all around town, history shows that during the end of the XIX century about 360 mine concessions were granted.
- CAFFÉ D’ LA FAMA / Address: Miguel Hidalgo #1, Centro
- POSADA LAS MINAS posadalasminas.com
- LA PILA SECA / Address: Aldama #8, Centro
- April: Cabalgatas Charras @ the International Mariachi Fair
- June: Pozo Blues Festival
- July: Festival de la Toltequidad (Prehispanic Music)
- October/November: Festival de Cine Independiente de Pozos (Independent Film Festival)
- CANTINA DE POZOS AT JARDIN JUAREZ: Pozos´ traditional must cantina
- ESCUELA MODELO: Popular art school which operated during the dictatorship of Porfirio Diaz
- HOTEL CASA MEXICANA: Boutique hotel with an interesting art shop
- HACIENDA LA PURISIMA: Old hacienda with its old crumbled walls
- LLUVIA DE ESTRELLAS: This is the name of the pathway leading to the old mines, the perfect spot where shooting stars can be gazed at night
- JARDIN BOTANICO ARROYO SECO: Botanical garden with cactus and other medicine plants
- EL TRIANGULO, ANGUSTIAS, ARGENTINA, EL FELIX & SAN RAFAEL MINES: Grand haciendas & mine ruins
- LAVANDER FARMS OF POZOS: A close farm at the outside of town where 6 different varieties of lavander plants are cultivated. This farm beholds a nice house with a small studio where you can spend the night.
Paris is the capital of France.
Tokyo is the capital of Japan.