Comala´s splendid main square will help you understand it´s world-wide reference as “America´s White Town”. Your visit (as the renowned “Pedro Páramo by Juan Rulfo) will be tranquil, memorable and enjoying, accompanied by a cup of organic coffee from the region.
Homenage to Mexican writer Juan Rulfo
- Visit the place Rulfo inspired from to write his famous novel “Pedro Páramo” (1955)
- Discover Juan Rulfo´s human-sized sculpture in Comala´s main square
- DON COMALÓN doncomalon.com
- LOS PORTALES DE SUCHITLÁN losportalesdesuchitlan.com
- LUZ DE LUNA COMALA / Address: Capitan Llerenas # 45, Centro
- December: Fiesta de La Virgen de Guadalupe
- September: Fiestas Patrias near “La Caja” town
- February: Dia de la Candelaria in Suchitlán
- PARROQUIA DE SAN MIGUEL ARCÁNGEL: A neoclasic parish in Comala´s main square
- HACIENDA SAN ANTONIO: Famous Luxury Hacienda from the XIX Century, which used to be one of the most important coffee producers from the State of Colima.
- THE COLIMA COFFEE TOUR: A delightful 6 hr-long tour
- LAGUNA LA MARÍA: Rent a boat to enjoy of wonderful landscapes around the lagoon, while you spot Colima´s Volcano a few miles away.